I obtained my PhD from HKUST (advised by Charles Zhang) and Bsc from UESTC in computer science.
I have broad interests in any automatic tools and methods to improve software development productivity.
To name a few, I'm working on following topics:
- Program analysis techniques to reason modern architecture software such as microservice and serverless systems
- Binary code program analysis for mobile apps
- Program analysis via big data and AI techniques
- Knowledge discovery from big code
- Productized program analysis solutions for software development infrastructure
Write to me with your CV if you feel the same passion and want to join our great adventure. I will reply every job inquiry to respect your interest in us.
Escaping Dependency Hell: Finding Build Dependency Errors with the Unified Dependency Graph,
Gang Fan, Chengpeng Wang, Rongxin Wu, Xiao Xiao, Qingkai Shi, Charles Zhang
SMOKE: Scalable Path-Sensitive Memory Leak Detection for Millions of Lines of Code,
ICSE 2019 (ACM SIGSOFT Distinguished Paper Award)
Gang Fan, Rongxin Wu, Qingkai Shi, Xiao Xiao, Jinguo Zhou, Charles Zhang
Pinpoint: Fast and Precise Sparse Value Flow Analysis for Million Lines of Code,
Qingkai Shi, Xiao Xiao, Rongxin Wu, Jinguo Zhou, Gang Fan, Charles Zhang
- Casper: An Efficient Approach to Call Trace Collection,
Thanks very much for Prof. Tom Reps to present the paper for us.
Rongxin Wu, Xiao Xiao, Shing-Chi Cheung, Hongyu Zhang and Charles Zhang
Xiao Xiao, Shi Han, Charles Zhang and Dongmei Zhang
- Efficient subcubic alias analysis for C，OOPSLA 2014
Qirun Zhang, Xiao Xiao, Charles Zhang, Hao Yuan, Zhendong Su
- Persistent Pointer Information，PLDI 2014
Xiao Xiao, Qirun Zhang, Jinguo Zhou, Charles Zhang
- Stride: Search-based Deterministic Replay in Polynomial Time via Bounded
Linkage， ICSE 2012
Jinguo Zhou, Xiao Xiao, and Charles Zhang
- Geometric Encoding: Forging the High Performance Context Sensitive Points-to
Analysis for Java，ISSTA 2011.
You can try this algorithm with Soot by following this
Xiao Xiao, Charles Zhang
- Tracking Data Structures for Postmortem Analysis, ICSE 2011 NIER TRACK [slides]
Xiao Xiao, Jinguo Zhou, Charles Zhang
Tom Ball Visiting Talk
Technical report of the ISSTA 2011 paper
My job is to recognize the searching queries that demand recent results rather than out-of-date information, such as 奥运会，电脑价格。